We offer transport to Treble Cone from the bottom of the mountain.
If you have any questions about transport at Treble Cone for Winter 2022, please email us.
The Treble Cone Shuttle is a regular bus to help get you up and down the Treble Cone access road. No need to fit chains to your vehicle on snow days, simply hop on-board from the carpark at the bottom of the mountain road and get dropped off at our base building.
Return transport is FREE.
Shuttle times for Winter 2022 are as follows:
Up: 0800, 0830, 0900, 0930, 1000
Down: 1230, 1430, 1530, 1615
1. Alcohol must not be consumed on this service at any time.
2. Any date or service changes requested once a booking is completed will be subject to availability.
3. To ensure the service remains on schedule, the bus will not be able to wait for customers who are not at their selected departure point at the departure time.
4. No alternative service will be offered in the event a booked service is missed by the customer. If a seat exists on a later bus on the same day Guest Services may be able to re-schedule your booking.
5. If you decide to leave the mountain by other means during the day, please notify Guest Services to avoid unnecessary Search and Rescue costs. Passengers who do not notify Guest Services are assumed to be missing on the mountain and search and rescue procedures may be initiated.
6. In the event Treble Cone is ‘closed’ or ‘on hold’ on the day of a booked service the booking may be moved to another day.